APPLY HERE TO GET GOING
Congratulations! Your application is your first step to success. Carefully review the difference between SportUp Boost and SportUp Start and determine which of the 2 programs matches your situation. Click on one of the 2 links below to be redirected to the right website and proceed with your application. Good luck!
Take a look at Kristof’s tips to make sure your application will be succesful:
Check the eligibility criteria for each of the two programs
Make sure you submit on time.
(Deadline SportUp Boost: end of January and August. Deadline imec.istart: end of January, May and September)
BOOST IN NUMBERS
- For early-stage startups with an initial business model idea.
- Support over 3 months, with essential startup workshops and mentoring.
- Selected startups pay a fee of 750 euro for a team of maximum 3 people.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our coaches and network partners will personally help you develop your business.
- The program will support you on different aspects such as product-market fit, pitching & personal development, tech development & innovation, business modeling, digital marketing and startup organization.
- All participating startups will be prepared for an imec.istart submission (however, no guarantees for selection can be given).
- Tech enterpreneurs with a focus on sports and physical activity and an idea at concept-stage.
- A team of two enterpreneurs with a market- or product oriented view and an additional team member who’s in charge of operations and finance, with an international ambition.
- Incomplete teams can also be accepted.
- Those who are ready to submit before end of January or August.
START IN NUMBERS
- For mid-stage startups that already have a proof of concept product.
- Support over 12 to 18 months, with advanced startup workshops, mentoring and events.
- Selected teams receive an investment of 50,000 EUR and 12-18 months startup support in return for 6% equity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Advice and support on organization, technology, finance, community building, talent and market reserach.
- A strong focus on potential internationalization.
- The largest network of experienced tech startups, mentors and investors in Belgium.
- Mid-stage startups who already have a working proof of concept for a product integrating innovative technology.
- International ambitions are a must.
- Those who are ready to submit in January, May or September.